Forsaken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This isn't fair!!!!

+2
Mastah
npe3ugeHTkaTa
6 posters

Go down

This isn't fair!!!! Empty This isn't fair!!!!

Post  npe3ugeHTkaTa Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:31 am

Me and Mastah are the most active ppl in guild!! We should get a reward!!! And active I mean not afking... but doing something.. We, active ppl, have rights too, you know...
npe3ugeHTkaTa
npe3ugeHTkaTa

Back to top Go down

This isn't fair!!!! Empty Re: This isn't fair!!!!

Post  Mastah Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:34 am

we demand AT LEAST 25kk each
or we go on STRIKE
Mastah
Mastah

Back to top Go down

Post  Alchemy Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:09 am

Raises hand* Alex, you're leader of the guild now. Mastah, I upgraded not one, but two of your gloves using my talis. At the least, Mastah should be paying ME 25kk
Alchemy
Alchemy
Admin

https://forsaken-dekaron.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastah Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:34 am

u need to pay me 25kk for beeing so active while i need to pay u 25 for using them talis, so it equals out
Mastah
Mastah

Back to top Go down

Post  Alchemy Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:55 am

Ok then we will close the deal with a friendly handshake
Alchemy
Alchemy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alchemy Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:59 am

Anyone else reading this would make note of the complaining of inactivity, however since you know my situation, I refuse to entertain it
Alchemy
Alchemy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastah Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:19 am

if everyone was as active as me and alex we'd have one awesome guild
Mastah
Mastah

Back to top Go down

Post  Cid Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:04 pm

Im actively afk on cid xD my hunt will be earl soon enough ..... my mages guilds kinda dead right now atm too its happening everywhere. games kinda boring atm for ppl so noones really playing
Cid
Cid

Back to top Go down

Post  .::Xentreu::. Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:54 pm

well just hellion is dieing......... or becomeing extremely inactive.

but ya theres even less people on hellion now than before and im gonna be one less person. i put my summ up for sale and no im not gonna get scammed easily cause im only trading with trusted people not random fags D:

anyway hellion is boring and you all should do siz because its easier imo, gear/money/lvs/friends/ppl wise its got a ton more to offer than hellion.

If you guys really get extremely bored join the first A8 server called Evolution Dekaron. its balanced out almost as well as extreme and havoc were if you know them. mages are kinda op imo atm because i havnt had the chance to put res gems in my gear but idk if that will knock enough dmg off of their 6ks >___>. right now im full +7 on baggi and got all +7 on seg except boots. going for +8/9 this week for next siege Smile my guilds gonna win cause the one with it now are weak hoes.
.::Xentreu::.

Back to top Go down

Post  npe3ugeHTkaTa Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:52 am

I'm not going anywhere. I've spent hell lot of time on Helion. Im staying here! I dont care economy, sets or w/e. Im staying where my friends are!

However! Leadership isnt enough for me...
npe3ugeHTkaTa
npe3ugeHTkaTa

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastah Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:02 pm

.::Xentreu::. wrote:well just hellion is dieing......... or becomeing extremely inactive.

but ya theres even less people on hellion now than before and im gonna be one less person. i put my summ up for sale and no im not gonna get scammed easily cause im only trading with trusted people not random fags D:

anyway hellion is boring and you all should do siz because its easier imo, gear/money/lvs/friends/ppl wise its got a ton more to offer than hellion.

If you guys really get extremely bored join the first A8 server called Evolution Dekaron. its balanced out almost as well as extreme and havoc were if you know them. mages are kinda op imo atm because i havnt had the chance to put res gems in my gear but idk if that will knock enough dmg off of their 6ks >___>. right now im full +7 on baggi and got all +7 on seg except boots. going for +8/9 this week for next siege Smile my guilds gonna win cause the one with it now are weak hoes.
sounds like siz if way more fun, if u lvl me to 90-100 something i might go siz 8D
Mastah
Mastah

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiskeyjack Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:09 pm

Not moving again. Nope. I find Hellion is active enough for me, though not too many guildies atm. At least not when I'm on. I typically get on around 8pm or so EST and get the 9pm DF, which I think is around 2 or 3 am for our pals Alex and Mastah. But I'm not paying anybody shit. Suspect

And P-servers are for fags.
Whiskeyjack
Whiskeyjack

Back to top Go down

Post  npe3ugeHTkaTa Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:30 am

Whiskeyjack wrote:Not moving again. Nope. I find Hellion is active enough for me, though not too many guildies atm. At least not when I'm on. I typically get on around 8pm or so EST and get the 9pm DF, which I think is around 2 or 3 am for our pals Alex and Mastah. But I'm not paying anybody shit. Suspect

And P-servers are for fags.
My first DF is at 5 PM - server time 3 PM.
npe3ugeHTkaTa
npe3ugeHTkaTa

Back to top Go down

Post  .::Xentreu::. Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:52 pm

depends how you look at it... i

L.
O.
V.
E.

pking all day every chance i get. so hellion wasnt a good choice for me to be on because you only get 1-2 hours a day that you can pk in because no1 is on the rest unlike siz where my time zone theres always ppl to fight (idk about other time zones).

and p-servers are not for fags but people who feel like players all chars without wasting 4 years to get them all to 135+. (i got bored last week and broke 5 sets of gear that were +7, and failed my baggis set that was +8.)
btw quitting evolution because i got the real korean server to work finally.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum