Rules of SPAM

Go down

Rules of SPAM

Post  Forever on Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:34 am

As I'm sure you could guess, the SPAM topic is because people to seem to be struggling to make the quota to be able to get credits and enter the lottery. With the first lottery only having 3 (soon 4) participants I feel this topic is necessary.

Purpose: To increase post count

Note: Lottery's are monthly, you are allowed a post here per day and a topic per week, do the math and you have 34 free posts out of the 50 you need for a credit meaning you only need to use your brain for 16 posts to be eligible for a single credit. Not a bad deal eh?

Rules

- ONE New Thread allowed per person per week (Carnage can only make 1 topic per week but this does not mean his topic has to be the only one, everyone is allowed to make 1 topic)

- ONE Reply PER DAY (Pick the thread you wish to reply to and post, you CANNOT post in all threads each day)

- ANYTHING GOES *somewhat* (You are allowed to post anything that isn't offensive [example KKK] to others or isn't explicit [don't post nude/x-rated pictures but lingerie/bikini/garmet/etc is acceptable IF all parts are covered])

- Quote Pyramids ARE allowed

- You CAN make a reply and a new thread in the same day as long as you follow the first 2 rules (1 thread per week/1 post per day = 1 day a week of 2)

Consequences for rule breaking

Breaking the rules will result in the post being deleted and any quote posts succeeding it if it involves offensive or explicit material. Continuously breaking the rules will result in a warning and if it still continuous you will be locked out off Off-Topic all together.

Second Note: Since you now have a spam specific thread there is no need to spam anywhere else. That being said, similiar consequences will take place should you spam anywhere else on the forum.

Forever
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rules of SPAM

Post  Carnage on Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:25 pm

again with the Carnage!

ok mister rules mind explaining how you and Alchemy both have 4 credits and not nearly anough posts?!
Carnage
Carnage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .::Xentreu::. on Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:47 pm

the fact that they are admin and their credits dont matter anyway

1 post a day is bs imo cause almost all threads are interesting and i dont think ive just flamed any cept for a few unlike someone here *COUGH ca....*
.::Xentreu::.
.::Xentreu::.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Forever on Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:20 pm

Thats for SPAM only you can post anywhere else all you want. Secondly it's because Pie made the Black Market section and the points system wasn't adjusted so if you post there you get free credits but I'm fixing that tomorrow morning Razz

Forever
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carnage on Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:19 am

.::Xentreu::. wrote:the fact that they are admin and their credits dont matter anyway

1 post a day is bs imo cause almost all threads are interesting and i dont think ive just flamed any cept for a few unlike someone here *COUGH ca....*

you think you're funny?!
i'll tear you apart and use your bagi bones for my next TB
Carnage
Carnage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alchemy on Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:46 am

+9 Bagi bones would be the best weapon in the game. No one would mess with you

Admin

View user profile http://forsaken-dekaron.4umer.com

Back to top Go down